Monday, March 28, 2011

The Disappearing Chicken

Last week I roasted a couple of chickens.  One was a meal for a friend, and one was for us later that day.  They turned out really good.  Luke carved them for me with our new electric knife.  (He was very excited to use it.)  I threw away the carcasses and went out for the day.  When I got back to the house, I noticed a couple pieces of trash on the floor.  I looked in the trash can, and one of the chicken carcasses was gone.  I looked all over the house, and there was no trace of the chicken anywhere.  Laika ate the entire thing!  We watched her for the next day or two to make sure she didn't get chicken bones stuck, but she seemed fine.  We could not believe that she had gotten into the trash can without knocking it over and ate an entire chicken carcass.

There were 2 of these!

1 comment:

  1. You have to watch those skinny ones...they can eat like nobody's business :)

    ReplyDelete