Wednesday, January 12, 2011

23 weeks

I'm having fun being pregnant.  I'm feeling the baby move around a lot.  Luke has even been able to feel him.  It's so weird to see my belly move around when the baby moves.  It's made the whole thing much more real to me.  I've been anxious to get started on the nursery.  My first step is to clean out the room, which is full of boxes of books right now.  I'm having Luke make me some shelves to put up on the walls to display childrens' books.  I also started a baby registry at Babies R Us.  It's not finished, and there are some things on it that I'm not sure if I really want before we go to Japan.  I thought it would be good to start organizing what the baby is going to need.  My next step is to find a half dresser that I can use as a changing table.  I'm hoping to find something on Craig's List.

2 comments:

  1. we just bought a dresser on craigslist for the same purpose- this guy who lists his stuff on 295 near pritchard avenue (that's what he writes in the location part) only buys dressers and then makes them work well on the runners and stuff before selling them. We just got a really nice one to paint for $65- a little more than we wanted to spend but it is perfect for what we were looking for. He literally had 10 other dressers there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not sure whether you need something yet or not, I would suggest checking to see whether stuff will ship to FPO addresses. A lot of stuff on Babies R Us will ship here, but some of the bigger items won't. Good luck! I'm really excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete