Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm finally back on the blog.  It has taken me a while to feel back to normal and motivated to do anything but sleep and feed the baby.  I definitely had a bad case of the baby blues, and for a while I wasn't sure if I would come out of it.  I'm feeling much better now though.  Luke has been very patient with me through the transition, and I'm very thankful for him.  Now...for some pictures.

First bottle

Grandma Stuckey and Great Grandma Hufker

First bath at home


Kristen and Elaina came to visit

Grandma and Great Grandma bought us a swing and Eeyore blankie



Auntie Anna bought a cute monkey outfit.

First walk in the neighborhood

We dedicated Bronson to the Lord on Mother's Day.

Four Generations



3 weeks old today


First tummy time.  Only lasted about 2 minutes before getting frustrated.

3 comments:

  1. I love him. He's so cute. I like his first bath picture! :) -Auntie Rachie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "happy to be me" shirt! What a cutie! Maybe you'd be up for a walk some time before I head up to CT. Josh leaves Friday, so maybe some time after that? I leave June 4th!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy i get to meet him in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete